TokiCMS is a CMS that I started building a long time ago.
However, Bludit was quite limited by what I needed, so I decided to keep developing my original idea, or rather, start over. Thus TokiCMS was born.
TokiCMS is a open source CMS, prioritizes simplicity and speed written in PHP.
TokiCMS have many features. Below I will mention some of them, the full list can be found here.
- Admin panel
- Multilanguage Support for posts, pages, tags and categories
- Translation for members names, bio. Also any user can have different list of social media for each language
- Categorization with tags (multi tags support)
- Static pages (you can use a page as a frontpage instead of the classic blog)
- Meta canonical, description, and rich snippets for SEO
- Author page
- Membership & Content Restriction. Create user roles and restrict content on your website. This gives you full control over who can and who cannot view or create content on your TokiCMS site.
- Multi sites support. Connect and control completely independent TokiCMS sites, even those on different hosts and servers.
- Multi author support
- Social links with the ability to have different list for each language
- Internal/Forum Commenting System
- Google Analytics Support
- Per post navigation (previous and next post)
- Easy theming
- RSS Feed
- Sitemap and news sitemap support
- AMP theme support for posts/pages
- SEO friendly URL
- Ad Manager
- Import content from WordPress, Blogger, Bludit.
Ability to Chmod 777 folders
Optional Cron Jobs for the sitemap and RSS Feeds
Here is a list of a few websites using TokiCMS:
I will continue to support this script and improve it in due time, any recommendations you can drop below, I may look and consider them but it doesn't mean they'll be added.